Manager - Digital Audit
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
Quality is at the heart of what we do. Combining passionate people with leading technology, we work together to build trust in society. We put the team first and solve important problems by challenging the organisations we audit and being open to challenge ourselves. We take pride in our work and the profession, recognising audit as a deep specialism.
It’s a really exciting time to be joining us. We’re growing our teams across all areas of our Risk Assurance practice and investing a huge amount in our people, their skills and the technology available, as we continue to radically modernise our business and the way we serve our clients.
Learn about our New Equation
Digital Audit is a specialist team within our Risk Assurance practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business and accounting expertise to digitally audit clients across all industries. We’re constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of our people to keep up with the rapid pace of change and to deliver trust that is deeper, broader and more forward looking.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You’ll be auditing our client’s technology to give them assurance that security and controls are in place. This includes infrastructure, Cloud and applications. You’ll gain an understanding of end-to-end processes and how business applications are utilised, controlled and optimised.
You will have a strong understanding of the role that digital plays in the modern audit, and how technologies are deployed and controlled within business.
Digital Audit is a sub-unit within Risk Assurance Services, within our Assurance line of service. Therefore you have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies. You’ll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to build a career that’s more than just numbers to deliver trust that is deeper, broader and more forward looking.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The day to day management of our digital audit work across a wide range of sectors and a base of complex, high profile audit clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships both in Malaysia and with overseas teams, broader client liaison and management of technical issues
- Assist with project management of the job including managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met
- Training and coaching junior team members and likely to have wider coaching and people management responsibilities
- Develop industry and technical expertise in audit and business advisory areas and use state of the art analytical tools and practice methods in your role to undertake digital audit work to the highest possible standards
- Support our business development team on client proposals and work to establish new relationships within the local marketplace and are expected to build relationships with other specialist teams within PwC to ensure that a full service offering can be provided to our clients
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of working effectively in a team, building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels
- Experienced in coaching junior staff
- Experience in evaluating technology that supports financial and operational systems and related business processes
- External auditing experience, including evaluating controls over financial and/or IT/operational processes
- Experience in managing junior colleagues and an interest in developing others;
- Experience in working in complex environments
- Industry experience is preferable (e.g. Telecommunications, Banking, Insurance, etc.)
- Project management and analytical skills
- Client relationship-building and management skills
Preferable experience and qualifications
- CA / ACCA / CPA / MICPA qualified (or international equivalent)
- Or part Qualified and working towards your full CA / ACCA / CPA / MICPA (or equivalent) qualification
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.