Hybrid, London, UK
Permanent, part time (3 days per week)
Our partner is an international charity with a focus on empowering local people to build peace and rebuild lives. They are seeking a part-time bookkeeper, to be based primarily at their London office.
In this role you will be responsible for inputting transactional details into the accounting software and contributing toward the smooth functioning of financial operations, as well as ensuring that the financial processes and controls are maintained.
- Educated to A level and/or working towards a relevant accounting qualification.
- An enthusiasm for finance and accounting.
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Well organised, taking a systematic approach.
- Ability to follow work timetables, meeting organisational deadlines and keep finance systems up to date.
This is a part-time 3 day per week (21 hours) role with our partner operating a hybrid working system, so you will be required to attend the London office once or twice per week. An allowance of 20% of your time is allocated to learning and development and staff wellbeing (4 hours per week).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.