Senior Business Analyst
- Good working Culture
Our client is a well known brand in Malaysia.
Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Planning
- Perform month end closing reporting.
- Perform detailed business analysis by outlining risk, overall profitability and opportunities for the business
- Support business data and internal performance reporting needs.
- Work closely with cross functional team to plan and monitor forecast against budget
- Assist in annual budgeting and long term business plan process
- Provide financial insights that help decision making process, and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget.
- Perform financial modelling by analysing financial information, linking P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, perform sensitivity analysis and evaluate key indicators (e.g. IRR, payback period etc) on capital investment proposals or business proposals to support sound business decisions
- Prepare financial papers and presentations on analysis and modelling performed for governance and board meeting.
- Perform post investment review to provide insights on key learnings and opportunities
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for analysis and information from the Group, Local Business, and auditors in a timely manner.
- At least 4 years experiences in finance analysis and business partnering.
- Accounting degree / CIMA / ACCA /CPA or equivalent.
- Possess strong planning, organizing, communication and influencing skills.
- Serious commitment to responsibilities with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication, report writing, mentoring skills and strong analytical skills.
- Computer literate.
- Self-motivated, good team leader and good team player.
- Retail experience would be an added advantage.
- Hybrid Working Arrangement
- Good Hiring Manager
Page Group Malaysia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.