Our approach to audit is to make the process a positive one for businesses – we identify potential risks, recommend opportunities for growth and help improve business performance. An audit will not be the same year on year – we focus on key risk areas and will tailor audits to reflect current issues or priorities.
Our sector-based approach also means that we look beyond the numbers to truly understand the challenges businesses face.
We are currently recruiting for two highly motivated and ambitious individual to join us as Audit Seniors for both our Worthing and Gatwick offices.
What can we offer you?
- Working in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Opportunity to progress your skills and experience
- Agile working hours
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 9% pension contributions
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan and Enterprise Health scheme
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
The role would include:
- Assisting in the execution of regulatory and statutory audits; liaising with clients; accounts preparation; corporate tax computations and support on ad hoc assignments for new and existing clients.
- Providing a premium support audit service to the Supervising Manager and Associate,
- Pro-actively assisting in the maintenance of current client relationships whilst also seeking to establish new client relationships.
- Providing weekly, clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments.
- Attending training courses and independently maintaining professional competence to meet CPE requirements of the professional body and MHA Carpenter Box.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be ACCA or ACA qualified
- Have relevant practical experience
- A practical audit and accounts experience gained from an accountancy practice
- A knowledge of various software packages
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Be confident in delegating and review accounts work
- Experience in direct contact with clients
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.