We are seeking to add a motivated, diligent Accounts Executive to our client's Accounting team. In this role, you’ll form part of a small and well prepared accounting team of four individuals, and you’ll focus on a portfolio of international clients operating in various industries. Our client will provide you with all the training and support necessary to succeed in your new position and for you to be able to continue to grow further in the business.
If a flexible working environment, guided leadership and training, support towards your professional development, and the opportunity to build your network and grow in your career are important to you, this could be a great role for you!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a fast-growing tax and legal practice active in the financial services and international business sectors, and is located in Birkirkara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing client bookkeeping and accounting services to a portfolio of fiduciary and corporate clients.
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors.
- Preparation and filing of client entity financial statements, VAT returns and company income tax returns, as applicable.
- Reconciling general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Providing financial status information by providing reports.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least two years’ relevant work experience in client accounting in the Corporate or Financial Services industries.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of accounting software, such as Sage, would be considered an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
Pursuing ACCA qualification or a University degree in Accounting.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries, performance bonuses and regular appraisals.
- ACCA sponsorship and support for continued education.
- Paid study leave (5 days per ACCA exam, plus the day of the exam itself) over and above statutory leave.
- A hybrid work model, allowing for two remote-work days every week.
- Regular team-building activities and social events.
- Health and Wellness Benefits – a fully paid, unlimited, on-site gym membership or an annual Health and Wellness cash allowance.
- Private health insurance.
- Free underground parking.
- Coffee, fruit and breakfast snacks.
- Opportunities for development, growth and advancement within the company.
- Opportunities to attend seminars, conferences, networking and training events, fully-paid for by the company.
- Exposure to working with international clients involved in a wide array of industries.
- Ultra-modern, luxury penthouse offices with panoramic views, 550 square meters of outdoor terraces, dining and relaxation areas.
- An agile, vibrant, and multicultural company.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).