Australia Graduate Recruitment Drive 2023
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and GROW.
At PwC Malaysia, we want your career to be an experience that stays with you. This experience includes Growth anytime, anywhere; Recognition above monetary rewards; Opportunities for you to solve important problems and Ways of Working that are diverse and flexible. We believe that this is possible when both the firm and its employees see through this value together
So whether you are fresh in your career or have years of experience, join our diverse community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to solve the world’s important problems. Be a part of The New Equation.
Job Description & Summary
Every day more than 295,000 PwC people in 156 countries are committed to delivering quality in our assurance, advisory and tax services, while working hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them. Underpinning all this is the PwC Purpose: “To build trust in society and solve important problems”.
A career within PwC Malaysia, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of services and business advice to clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well-known brands with broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing to ensure focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
We are recruiting for:
- Aspiring Accountants Programme (for non-accounting students)
- Tax Management Trainee Programme
- Risk Assurance
- Deals Advisory
- The Graduate Associate role will vary depending on your individual experience and skill set, and also the nature of the individual projects on which you will work, but may include
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
We are looking for a number of candidates from any degree discipline, to strengthen our existing team of Associates. We therefore welcome candidates who are;
- At least an average distinction/2nd upper degree in degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ACCA / CPA Australia / ICAEW / MICPA-CAANZ
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Able to demonstrate ability to interact with people of different backgrounds and build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen
- Currently in final year or a fresh graduate who is available from July 2022 onwards
- Malaysian students currently studying in Australia.
What is in it for you?
As we’re responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients. We’re also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally.
We offer you assistance with study costs, time-off to study for professional exams, as well as professional association membership reimbursements. Your professional colleagues or coaches will also be there to guide you along the way.
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your résumé when you submit an online application:
- Cover letter, kindly indicate your preferred Line of Services
- Latest Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.