Accounting Process & Technology Manager
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
For our Accountancy (Tax & Legal) practice, we are looking for a Compliance Process Manager.
- Responsibilities related to the process optimization to deliver high-quality Accountancy-related compliance activities
- Compliance activities in scope of your process
- Accountancy – transactional accounting, VAT, reporting & closing activities
- Personal & corporate tax
- Legal compliance related to the accounting activities
- Evaluating suggested process improvements with our business teams
- Searching alignment in the business about our process & suggested improvements
- Working out these improvements in close collaboration with our internal IT-team and our quality & risk team
- Making sure that necessary procedures & training material are developed in collaboration with our knowledge team
- Organizing in collaboration with our training team, making sure the necessary trainings / updates are given to our professionals
- Monitoring the overall progress of our compliance business via reporting
- Drafting & distributing reports to our responsible team leaders
- Challenging our team leaders and working together with them to solve bottle-necks in the process
- Suggesting efficiency improvements & monitoring KPI’s on procedures & processes
- Flagging issues to the IT-team and help to find a solution
- Compliance activities in scope of your process
- Keeping an eye on the market for interesting technology and incorporating them in our process in order to reach process efficiency improvements
- Being connected to our main software suppliers
Let’s talk about you
- You have at least 7 years of solid experience within an accounting and/or accounting software environment
- You have a strong interest in process optimization, digitalization and process improvements
- You find it easy to connect dots and solve problems
- You are strong in reporting and following up on business processes
- You can find consensus and are able to lead a group to this consensus
- You have solid project management skills and are able to structure and plan your work
- You are change minded and always try to find the best efficiency
- You have experience in a fin-tech environment
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a plus
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach!As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.