Our client in the aviation industry is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their growing team. If successful, you’ll be joining a friendly, focused and professional team that encourages continuous learning and career ambition.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client operates private jet charter flights and is based in Malta.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle the day-to-day accounting duties which include receivables, payables, banking.
- Handle general ledgers.
- Handle the month-end closing which include the financial reports, management reports and client reporting.
- Handle all deadlines in relation to statutory authorities and compliance requirements including company accounts, VAT and Tax Returns.
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Support in their day-to-day duties.
- Managing the office.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluency in English.
- A Team Player.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Multi-tasking and analytical skills as well as an eye for detail.
- Ability to deliver tasks effectively in a timely manner and according to deadlines set.
- A strong communicator.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ACCA certification or an equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related subject.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- €45K - €50K p.a. depending on experience.
- Remote Home Working is also a possibility for part of the 40 hours.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).