UK Regulatory Reporting Production Manager
UK Regulatory Reporting Production Manager
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” - 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of UK Regulatory Reporting Production Manager to join our Finance Professional Services Centre team. This role is located in Manchester and includes People Management responsibility for 5-6 people.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Reporting – Take ownership for the delivery of high-quality regulatory production for UK based entities, including review of external submissions and internal monitoring deliverables within prescribed regulatory deadlines. Reporting includes UK banking entities and investment management firms.
- Oversight & Controls – Ensure all reports are produced in a strong operational control environment with well-evidenced reviews, checklists, variance analysis, reconciliations and procedures. Reporting analytics and MI in a timely fashion, ensuring that the UK meets reporting deadlines and quality expectations.
- Stakeholder management – Develop close relationships with UK Market Centre and other business areas particularly Corporate Treasury, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Business Finance and business management in the production of regulatory returns and provide insight into the drivers and impact of changes to the various metrics.
- Leadership – Management and oversight responsibility with effective delegation ensuring that day-to-day work is completed by the team in an accurate and timely way. Acting as a role model within the EMEA Finance Professional Service Centre function and supports strategic priorities.
- Knowledge – Stay abreast of legislative, accounting and regulatory developments, as well as knowledge of external reporting requirements and procedures.
- Change – Assist with the provision of regulatory support for relevant projects including new regulatory reporting production requirements and regulatory system improvements, new business and product launches. Perform other functions as required from time-to-time.
- Other – Ensure the operational process are optimised to drive efficient, effective and risk managed outputs.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Qualified Accountant with ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA Full Accreditation or equivalent, with proven post qualified experience.
- Regulatory Reporting experience essential, including regulatory and accounting systems and processes.
- Proven management or supervisory experience, including leadership of team members, review of work and providing constructive feedback.
- Track record in process improvement, change management and controls experience in a global banking environment.
- Organized and structured working methodology, attention to detail and highly motivated individual with an analytical inquisitive / challenging mind set.
- Experience of a fast moving, deadline driven, highly controlled, multi-national / functional organization.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.