Accounts Executive / ACCA Trainee (5-6 positions)
We are seeking an Accounts Executive-1 who will be responsible for Preparing financial statements, and other financial reports using different accounting software. His/her duties and responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations. Communicating with clients of the organization wherever required.
Following will be the Job Description, but not limited to;
- Understanding the scope of work of each task within the given time frame.
- Collection and analysis of data for the accomplishment of tasks.
- Making sure the data required for the completion of a job is complete and communicating the Job charge for any missing information/data
- Execution/Processing of data for preparation of financial statements, modules, and setups of the relevant software and plans.
- Working with Job charge to resolve the queries of clients.
- Collaborating with peers to expedite delivery times.
ACCA /Associate’s/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in accounting or relevant field required.
Experience fresh to 1 year as an accountant or bookkeeper
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks/XERO/Wave Apps is a plus
- Consistent, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Polished phone and email etiquette
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
What do We offer?
- Revenue sharing
- Cooperative Team
- Market Competitive Salary
- Occasional Events
- Friendly Environment
- Diversified Learning Opportunities
Information Technology & Consultancy Services