Jobshare - Production Support and Business Analyst - Part time
This is an exciting opportunity to join JPMorgan, this role is a Jobshare (part-time hours where 2 people share the responsibility of the role) if this is the flexibility you need this could be the role for you.
If you are interested in driving improvements, applying new technologies and tools, and supporting our clients to ensure a seamless experience with our applications, then you found the right team!
As part of the DPS (Digital & Platform Services) F&BM (Finance & Business Management) organization, the DPS F&BM Tools and Transformation Team plays a key role in ensuring our critical systems are stable and improving, as well as identifying areas of process improvement, and driving their associated transformation programs. We also play a key role in building out our strategic tooling ecosystem and extracting useful system data to drive decisions for our business. As our platform continues to grow, we are seeking a support and business analyst to help the continued expansion of our applications. Someone who has experience and interest in transformation projects, data, and a passion for client service would do well in this role to help drive our team to the next level.
- Ensure all day to day cross application support queries are dealt with within required SLAs and escalate issues to the project manager.
- Drive production support processes for CIB D&PS systems and tools and educate the team on the impacts to clients.
- Solicit business/stakeholder requirements and co-ordinate with Technology, Client, and Program Teams in planning and executing the end to end QA for product enhancements.
- Operate as Program Manager helping to keep projects on track, escalating issues, and tracking dependencies for critical projects.
- Plan and identify training requirements and ensure ownership of standard operating procedures and Issue logs.
- Maintain and publish, monthly / annual application support metrics.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Minimum a few years of experience in a client service or business analyst position.
- High level of client / customer focus excellence.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to learn the process and it’s nuances and propose and execute solution to make the process efficient.
- Good team player, ability to work in an Agile team and follow common best practices.
- Strong time management skills required to meet the deadlines/cutoffs.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visio.
- Knowledge of Alteryx, Xceptor and related automation and data transformation tools.
- Your Pathway to Jobsharing at JPMorgan – IT’S A 2 BRAINER!
- At JPMorgan we are passionate about supporting different ways of working to support our talent in the flexibility they need.
- We know that Jobshare is a fantastic way to hire talent for the firm that offers both the flexibility that you need whilst providing the consistency that our business requires. Jobshare is 2 people working part time hours with full time powers.
This role is part of a Jobshare opportunity and therefore a part-time role at 19.5hours.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.