About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in more than 140 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Our Quality and Risk Management function provides guidance and information to professionals across the firm to support our emphasis on quality, protect the brand and reputation of KPMG as well as to minimise and mitigate professional risks. We are committed to continue being the enablers to our People to perform their work effectively in line with our legal, regulatory and professional requirements as a result we are seeking to recruit a Risk Officer.
- Efficiently perform internal control testing;
- Track progress and exercise accountability for the assigned testing program;
- Produce clear and concise testing documentation meeting the required standards;
- Proactively seek and recommend enhancements to procedures and developments;
- Updating the Risk Management Internal Portal;
- Assisting in the periodic internal audits.
- At least 1 year experience in compliance in a financial institution;
- Possess analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving mindset;
- Adaptable and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Re-prioritise quickly when internal or external changes demand;
- Good multi-tasking;
- Highly organised and result driven attitude;
- Strong command of both written and spoken English.
What We Offer
- A Performance Manager to coach you, periodically review, and ensure that you will meet your business and personal development goals;
- Buddy system;
- Continuous Learning through multiple online platforms;
- Technical training and support;
- Flexible working;
- Health insurance;
- A multicultural team;
- Relocation package and Immigration support where applicable.
Should the above vacancy interest you, please visit our website via the apply button below to submit your application.