The Good Food Co LTD t/a Apache Pizza are seeking to recruit an Accountant to join our team based in Dublin 2.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely information for TGFC and contribute with other Group entities, maintenance of balance sheet and profit and loss account’s as well as overall compliance with internal company procedures and controls. The Accountant will liaise with other departments, including Payroll and Operations in order to meet all objectives. IT and other project work will be required as part of this role.
- Bank Reconciliations Treasury & Payment management
- VAT Reports and Reconciliations
- To compile all CSO & Regulatory Returns as needed
- Prepare and analyse monthly P&L’s
- Maintenance of monthly Balance Sheet control reconciliations for review
- Preparation of prepayments and accruals
- Prepare a variety of journal entries, including payroll journals
- To undertake the preparation and analysis of Sales information
- Creation of Budgets and analysis of performance against same
- Liaising with operations team to resolve any queries
- Analysis of monthly variances versus budget
- Ad hoc projects/duties assigned by Manager
- Adhere to strict month end timeframe
- Assist in the preparation of the year end Group financial statements
- Assist in the planning and coordination of year end audit process involving statutory auditors
- Fully or Near Qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA / CPA
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ accounting experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP is an advantage but not essential
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to understand Macro’s)
- Knowledge of Power Bi
- Can demonstrate own Initiative and drive to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work well within a small team
- Ability to work positively and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated responsibility for timely delivery of tasks to tight deadlines
- Maintain quality financial reporting with a right-first-time approach
- Attention to detail is an overarching requirement
- Remuneration is dependent on Experience / Professional status
- Office Based