Audit Manager - Barbados and Trinidad
Do you want to work with an intellectually curious team of external auditors working to design and develop innovative solutions for our clients?
- Build upon your technical expertise with access to best-in-class technologies, training, methodologies and regular exposure to senior industry leaders
- Be a part of a firm that actively encourages and harnesses diversity of thought to make an impact that matters and unlock business potential
- Work in a management team that strives to maximize results, coach for high performance and foster collaboration across businesses and borders
What will your typical day look like?
Your role as an Audit Manager will be to oversee the day-to-day operations of audit engagements. While working with well-established, energetic and multi-cultural groups of people, the key to your success will be your ability to lead others and your readiness to make an impact and contribute to the growth of our successful audit teams. You will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of external audit clients ranging in size, while developing effective business relationships with clients and leading audit teams in delivering quality audits.
About the team
In Assurance & Advisory, our specialized accounting skills empower clients to have a clear understanding of their accounts and financial position. We don’t just understand our clients’ businesses, we look for growth opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions. We approach our work with a collaborative mindset and know that we are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. As the marketplace recognizes our talent, our team of auditors and accountants is growing more than ever, and that’s why we need you to join us. Learn more about Deloitte Audit by visiting our website.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
- An internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant external Audit experience with a public practice firm with at least 2 years of relevant experience at a Senior Associate level
- Experience in the relevant industry is preferred
At Deloitte, in order to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we commit to:
- Providing our people with a supportive culture, rooted in our shared values and driven by our purpose, to make an impact that matters.
- Promoting a culture of inclusion, collaboration, well-being, and learning and development.
- Providing an equitable and transparent performance and career management experience.
- Providing increased agility and flexibility within our hybrid working model and opportunities for mobility across projects, businesses, and borders.
- Offering a competitive total compensation and rewards package along with a variety of benefits and programs to support you and your family’s needs including our well-being subsidy, paid leave, and YouTime.
- For select roles, we provide contracts up to two years in length and international relocation packages.
We know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, ability or thinking style; and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte.
Roles are available in both Barbados and Trinidad.