Senior Manager Debt & Capital Advisory - Tech Scale
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte’s leading and fast growing Debt & Capital Advisory team as a Manager:
- You work in a team that specializes in providing unique and independent debt & capital advice on the wide range of complex and strategic financing challenges our clients are facing
- Your role within this team is to help clients achieve their funding objectives, which will incorporate a wide range of debt engagements including advice on optimal capital structures, raising acquisition or growth financing and execute refinancing processes
- You maintain and manage constant interaction with clients, banks and advisors
- As a team, you are responsible for the execution and implementation of projects
- You work closely with your direct colleagues of DCA in Belgium and the Netherlands; and where appropriate with colleagues within Deloitte’s global Debt & Capital Advisory network
What will your daily activities look like?
- You will develop, originate and execute debt advisory transactions through own Industry/Company/Transaction research as well as leveraging existing (client) relationships
- You will work on a wide range of debt advisory projects, mainly focused on Corporates & portfolio companies of Private Equity investors while developing your own network of clients, bank investors and advisors
- You will be responsible for the daily project management and assist among others with preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analyses and client communications
- You will work closely together with junior team members whom you will steer and coach during transactions
- You will play a client-facing role from origination to deal execution and closing.
- You will play an important role in the development of the DCA department and take ownership of targeted development and accelerated growth initiatives.
- You will bring eminence to the market both with technical competences and with views and perspective of debt market trends
Let’s talk about you
- You hold a university degree
- You have 5 to 8 years of relevant (transactional) experience gained within the banking or investment industry with exposure to leveraged finance, debt capital markets, structured finance/securitization, restructuring and/or direct lending
- You have a sound commercial acumen and understanding of Belgian and international financial markets and debt-related products
- You have strong analytical & technical skills, are result-oriented, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure
- You have proven project management, leadership and organizational skills
- You are self-confident with the strong appetite to be involved in business development activities
- You are a dedicated & ambitious team player with very good communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction, so they achieve their aspirations.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered byMobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported byParents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered byEnergise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace:combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.