Financial Due Diligence Manager Regio Leuven, Hasselt En Antwerpen
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Our M&A & Finance team delivers professional services in M&A transaction related to both sell- and buy side. Those services are embedded into an end-to-end buys-side approach ( valuation, negotiation, documentation, contracting,..), focusing on private owned corporate companies. Typically our services are delivered on “moments that matter” to our customers.
In order to grow our team of 45 professionals and our buy-side business, we are looking for a financial Due Diligence Manager.
How will you daily activities look like?
As a manager, your tasks and responsibilities will include :
- Performing financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies and businesses. Identifying financial issues that may be of relevance and for assessing the impact thereof on the transaction.
- You identify and understand the key drivers related to both the business and proposed transaction, and provide value to the client through our services and the deliverables we produce.
- Working closely with M&A & Finance- and Tax & Legal colleagues, sharing responsibility for the project, providing support, and communicating all issues, conclusions, and the progress made.
- You gather, verify and analyze information, and articulate your views and conclusions in a final Due Diligence report and meeting with our clients.
- During your analysis you regularly involve with both our client as well as the target company and its advisors.
- You act as a coach/mentor to others, sharing your technical expertise and approach with your team members.
Let’s talk about you
- You have a Master’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of M&A and/or Audit. Good accounting knowledge is a minimum asset.
- You have affinity with M&A & Corporate Finance market
- You are passionated by financial numbers and analysis, with a strong attention to details
- You are a solution and goal-oriented thinker
- You have the necessary competencies to perform your job independently while using professional assertiveness
- You have acquired good skills in project management and excel spread-sheeting
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence
- You are able to recognize your client’s needs
- You are a team player with a sense of responsibility and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together!