Accountant - Entry Level + $1,000 Signing Bonus!
How to Apply
You must apply at https://tinyurl.com/ycxwumce by June 15, 2023 at midnight EST.
NCDOT is a Great Place to Work.
Don't take our word for it. Read what our people are saying at https://bit.ly/NCDOTGreatPlaceToWork. We are the highest rated state agency for employee satisfaction on Glassdoor with 250+ reviews.
New Higher Salary: $46,817 - $81,930 + $1,000 Signing Bonus!
We're looking for an Accountant to join our Accounts Receivables team in our Raleigh headquarters.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the collections of revenues generated through damages that have occurred to state-owned properties.
- Interpret and apply complex Federal and State fiscal regulations.
- Analyze financial data.
- Review, process, reconcile, and correct accounting entries.
- Establish positive working relationships with business and program staff.
What You Bring
- Considerable knowledge of government accounting methods, procedures, and financial best practices.
- Experience executing strategic enterprise plans to achieve organization objectives.
- Considerable knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of computers and software.
- Substantial knowledge of the steps and procedures required to process data through an integrated computer system.
- Knowledge of basic statistical procedures, data and records management, and report preparation.
- Demonstrated ability coordinating with information systems professionals and end-users to solve problems impeding/ delaying the functionality of accounting systems (e.g., SAP R/3).
- Computer skills using financial and business application software especially Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in business administration, finance, public administration, or a related discipline, and
- 18 semester hours of accounting; or
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
Call me: Carla Williamson at 919-707-4200.
Connect to NCDOT Careers: https://linkedin.com/in/ncdot-careers
See all NCDOT jobs at: https://bit.ly/ncdotjobs