Management Accountant / Asset under Management/Net New Assets Specialist
Management Accountant / Asset under Management/Net New Assets Specialist - Management and Business Information Solutions #226526
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Business Controller within the Global Management and Business Information Solutions (M&BIS) Team in the Asia Pacific (APAC) Region located in Singapore. We are responsible for providing detailed management information, and have direct ownership and responsibility for the integrity of the data for Wealth Management business in APAC. You will collaborate with bank wide counterparts including Business Finance, Regional Controlling, IT and the global M&BIS team across multiple offices.
You will have the following responsibilities:
Month-end processing for all WM APAC booking centre locations (Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia)
- Ensure timely execution of monthly production processing for your assigned locations;
- Execute stringent pre/post month-end checks to continuously improve data quality:
- Maintain a high standard of data integrity and ensure adherence to global MBIS as well as local regulatory guidelines; and
- Simplify and enhance the current processes to improve efficiency, reduce manual work and decrease risks.
Business Analytics and Reporting
- Perform a diverse range of business analysis tasks aimed at driving business growth;
- Work closely with our front office partners to understand their data needs and devise relevant solutions;
- Work closely with the business to increase adoption levels and usage beyond the key client groups to the larger WM community.
- Provide competent advice/support regarding management accounting data, processes and systems to business stakeholders, which includes Front Office, Operations, APAC Management, Product Specialists etc.
MBIS Platform Enhancements
- Perform analysis and define requirements for enhancements to the MBIS platform;
- Participate in user acceptance testing;
- Work closely with IT to ensure any issues are prioritised and any impact to data is minimised.
Your future colleagues
M&BIS in APAC is providing management information and business management capabilities to our partners in Wealth Management and CFO division. We own the International Data Warehouse serving the Wealth Management businesses in international offices across the regions in Asia, Europe and Latin Americas. The team is partnering with Business Finance in providing business steering and performance Key Performance Indicators as well as sales analytics for the front office and specialist functions. Join a highly motivated and performing team and become part of our journey with IT towards a modern data & analytics platform.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? No Your skills and experience
Your skills include:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant area such as Finance, Economics or Business Administration, specialization in Accounting preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Finance, MIS, Accounting or Management Reporting in a global financial services company
- Professional experience in AUM / NNA regulatory reporting and technical accounting background in banking
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills in a diverse and professional environment
- Affinity to excel under pressure and possess a positive can-do attitude.
- Committed and determined self-starter.
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.