MY - Associate (Accounting), Business Process Solution
Title: Executive, Account / Finance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Prepare full set of accounts based on MFRS as well as Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable processing
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, updating of fixed assets register etc
- Familiar with preparing statutory financial statements for audit
- Compile and extract relevant information required by tax agents/auditors
- Prepare annual budgets and cashflow projections
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines such as Accounting/Finance or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with at least 2-3 years relevant working experience preferably in professional services firm
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Those with knowledge and experience in Deferred tax, SST and SAP finance module would have an added advantage
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.