Accountant |Part time
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or relevant field of education
- Background in accounting
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and results-orientated person
- Fast learner
Your future role
- Process day-to-day accounting documents
- Participate in monthly VAT preparation
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statistical reports
- Prepare bank accounting and payment orders, and reconcile bank accounts regularly
- Assist with external audits to ensure compliance by providing supporting records and documentation as requested
- Daily communication with the other team members on solving complex issues
- Active participation in generating the year-end closing process
What we offer
- Possibility to work on a reduced working hours scheme – 4 or 6- hours working day
- Opportunity to constantly learn, and gain new skills, knowledge and experience in the world’s leading companies
- Private Health Insurance
- Food vouchers
- 4 Well-being days (Days off)
- Hybrid model combining remote and office work
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through the first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal training selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Bonus Scheme
- International working environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of the personal data protection
At Deloitte we work for purpose, making it our mission to give our work a deeper meaning and offer our clients a valuable experience.
We are flexible, offering a variety of working options to cater to our people’s needs. We pride ourselves on having a strong learning and growing mindset - we invest in people development and put high emphasis on learning on the job enriched by mentoring and coaching.
We are looking for passionate and detail-oriented professional to join us as
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.