Regulatory Reporting, EMEA, ENO#221343
Join us as an Accountant to support the EMEA Finance Accounting - Regulatory team in preparation, reviewing and supporting team in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for UK / EMEA entities. This team covers computation and submission of various deliverables to Regulators including ad hoc reporting requests. Your ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment would help you achieve the timeliness required by regulatory reporting.
You would have the ownership of all returns/submissions assigned to your team which must be performed under control enhanced environment. You also have to ensure periodical process reviews and collaboration across internal teams to ensure any operational risk is mitigated. This role would expect you to develop sound understanding of relevant local laws and regulations applicable to the reporting entity.
In this role, you (including your team) would be expected to invest time on enhancing efficiency, to identify areas wherein manual efforts are being carried out and work towards automation of the same.Your future colleagues
Consider this a strategic opportunity to learn the best practices in Regulatory reporting covering but not limiting to new requirements laid by the local regulators from time to time. With new/updated returns there are challenging opportunities to work on implementation of these requirement.
UK, EMEA, Dublin, APAC are the 4 regions covered by wider Regulatory team. This role would give you direct exposure to practical applicability of automation tools which are currently being used by the team in day to day processing.
Our team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week. Your skills and experience We are looking for:
- CA / MBA degree with related to financial services and/or prior experience of financial services
- Minimum 4 + years of relevant experience in Financial accounting, Statutory Audits in Big 4s, Regulatory framework or any other Reporting environment
- Proactive behavior with attention to details & accuracy and focus on effective problem-solving
- Willingness to adjust work timings according to the region assigned APAC/EMEA, ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and to enforce strict timelines
- Able to work independently with strong teamwork values and possesses good inter-personal and communication skills. Experience in conducting transitions and having experience of leading projects on automation would be added advantage
- Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power point. Working knowledge of either of the tools (AXIOM, OBIEE tools, and others) would be an added advantage
- One must have good accounting knowledge along with IFRS requirement
- Prior experience is regulatory reporting is preferred
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.