Spec. Regulatory Reporting #227663
Your field of responsibility
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsibility of ensuring the Company’s financial records are in compliance GAAP (IND AS, US GAAP and Indian GAAP), Accounting Policies & Standards and respective local regulatory requirements, Internal Control requirements, and procedures
- Efficient and effective timely delivery of External and Internal Financial Reports, including local statutory and regulatory reports
- Prepare monthly and year-end Local GAAP Financial-Statements
- Prepare tax calculations, maintain tax records, liaise with tax team and prepare information for various details required during the Tax assessment
- Responsible for preparation and filing of GST returns
- Responsible for preparation Account Substantiation Sign off and ensuring that there are adequate back up of the same as per the policy
- Liaise with various controlling teams across the region- Possesses an understanding of Banking, Broking or NBFC business in India
Your future colleagues
An opportunity to work and collaborate with an outstanding focused team comprised of hardworking employees with diverse and complementary skills managing Books and Record.
The role is an ideal opportunity for someone with a good grounding in accounting and relishes new challenges and identifying optimization opportunities.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Qualifications: CA minimum
- At least 1-2 years plus experience with a bank or in Financial Services
- Outstanding communication skills and team-player
- Good Excel Knowledge
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.