Senior Manager - Expense & Project Reporting
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security, general procurement and property.
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) services the Group’s major corporate, institutional and government clients, creating customised solutions based on specific needs, industry trends and market conditions.
IB&M Finance supports the IB&M businesses in providing financial control, financial analysis, product control, regulatory accounting and related project implementation for finance related functions.
IB&M Expense and Project Reporting team is responsible for all matters relating to operating expenses & projects, including management, control, forecasting and reporting. The team also provides strategic support through the management of project related expense drivers for the IB&M Leadership Team, IB&M CFO and the business.
We are looking for either a Manager or a Senior Manager for this role.
The role will have regular interactions with:
- IB&M Business Unit Finance, Decision Support and Financial Control
- Technology Finance
- Group Finance
- Project Managers
- IB&M Business
Do work that matters
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Manage delivery of high quality, business focused reporting
- Maintain strong financial controls over spend booked to the Balance Sheet
- Support the Operating Expenses team with various monthly reporting deliverables to Group and other BU stakeholders
- Regular reporting on the status of each project, including milestones, risks, issues, financial status, KPIs and realization of net benefits
- Manage 1 Direct Report
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA or CPA qualification
- Tertiary qualification in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, or similar
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and delivering quality outcomes
- Good commercial acumen
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Strong financial skills
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Strong eye for detail with ability to distil key messages and bring insight
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 02/07/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.