Assistant Manager, Risk Consulting (Internal Audit)
- Assist the Senior Manager/Director with assigned engagements on planning, execution and reporting activities.
- Identify and assess key risks and evaluate key controls to improve the adequacy and effectiveness of the client's system of internal controls.
- Ensure audit work is adequately supported, properly documented and aligned with the stated audit objectives.
- Review of workpapers and reports.
- Lead and guide junior staff who are assigned to the engagement.
- Ensure audits are completed within the established deadlines.
- Handle multiple assignments and lead ad-hoc special audits if required.
- Outstation and overseas travel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, other related Business Management field or possess professional qualification such as CIA, ACCA, CIMA, MICPA, etc.
- Possess knowledge of Bursa Malaysia Guidelines, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework.
- Candidates with at least 4 to 6 years of working experience in related field is required for this Assistant Manager/ Managerial position respectively.
- Have good communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Able to engage and present to Senior Management, Audit Committee/ Board of Directors.
- Proactive, possess good problem solving skills, is meticulous and has an eye for detail.
- Be a team player who is also able to work well independently, and under pressure and tight deadlines.