CEC - BPS - Senior Executive - Thane 2 1 1
Business Process Solutions | Senior Executive
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete. Learn more about our Tax Practice.
Work you’ll do
- As an Executive in our Tax team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- Experience in accounting, tax compliances and MIS preparation.
- Working knowledge of accounting software specially SAP-ERP
- Prepare JV’s and provide month end support
- Make report and analyze them
- Proficient in MS Excel and know functions like pivot, v-look up, if statement and macro etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible with work timings as per business requirement
- Support team in execution of assigned task in order to meet SLA/KPI
- 0-3 year Experience in Finance & Accounts
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Team Player
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Persistent and persuasive
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Executive across our organization:
- Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions for solving problems in the Tax and Legal business
Business Process Solutions | Executive
Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
This communication is for internal distribution and use only among personnel of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte network”). None of the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication. © 2017. For information, contact Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.