Senior - Outsourcing
Want a career where no two days are the same? Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company? Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Senior at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Begin to take ownership of your own portfolio with support from your manager
- Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets
- Begin to develop enduring client relationships
Day to day duties
- Work closely with clients to prepare their records both on site and in the office, preparing and reviewing VAT returns and monthly and annual management accounts
- Provide support to your clients from a bookkeeping perspective, you will also be communicating with HMRC and really gaining a full insight into the world of accountancy and systems
What are we looking for?
- ACA/ACCA/CA newly qualified (or equivalent), part qualified or someone qualified by experience will be considered
- Proven experience in a similar role
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.