ETIC, Finance Managed Services (FMS) - Senior Manager
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
Finance Managed Services (FMS) Senior Manager
Our service-led Finance Managed Service (FMS) solutions are designed to give clients the freedom to focus on their core competencies and can be deployed at pace to deliver immediate impact to stabilise their service and solve important problems. You will work and be part of a team of transformation experts, that are closely integrated with our Service leads across the business, which creates a collaborative operational partnership that enables us to design with clients the roadmap to build, operate, transform and transfer scalable and high quality solutions they need - whatever the size of their finance function.
A career in our Finance Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology. As companies continue their transformations to their new operating models, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. You’ll play an integral role in helping our clients as we build our platform, Powered by PwC - our next level partnership model.
We are an ambitious, successful and growing team with the freedom to set the direction for FMS, and a determination to build a sustainable business by putting our client’s needs first. We are seeking Senior Managers within the team to have close working relationships with colleagues on PwC engagements, producing high quality deliverables and taking responsibility for managing discrete elements of the FMS programme and/or specific engagements.
There are three key elements to the Senior Manager role, business development, programme delivery, and internal practice development:
- FMS Business Development - support the Partners and Directors in identifying, scoping, bidding, pitching and closing new business with existing and new FMS customers
- FMS Programme Delivery - be responsible and take ownership for large scale or complex FMS delivery with possible day-to-day contact with the customer(s)
- FMS Practice Development - continue to develop and evolve our tools and techniques, ways of working, methodologies, and mentor and develop more junior colleagues.
As a new and growing part of the PwC business, you will have the opportunity to help shape our and your future, and contribute across the whole range of activities that are needed to build, run and sustain a successful business unit.
- Lead the successful delivery of large programmes for clients in order to achieve revenue and growth targets and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain proposal and go-to-market content, bids, presentations, methodologies, and tools and techniques
- Combine fresh thinking and insight to identify and develop intelligent and innovative FMS solutions and business development opportunities. Working as a Trusted Advisor with clients to capture and shape FMS opportunities, helping them re-imagine the future and stay ahead of the curve
- Deliver “internal marketing” of PwC’s Finance Managed Services to key sector leads, business development and client executive stakeholders with the goal of educating them about the capabilities and benefits of our FMS offerings
- Support the establishment of PwC as a thought leader in the FMS space through participation in industry forums, events, and social media
- Inspire the wider FMS and PwC communities through sharing personal knowledge, coaching and the design and delivery of development activities.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Finance Degree & 15 years of relevant experience
- Finance Managed Services and/or F&A BPO track record with extensive experience
- Experience of leading large scale global technology-enabled Finance transformation programmes
- Experience of leading the design and implementation of leading finance technologies (ERP & EPM systems, RPA, AI)
- Operating model re-design and experience of shared services and outsourcing; and Finance Business Partnering
- Understanding our clients’ business and showing strong commercial acumen
- Senior stakeholder management and relationship building
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Leading developing and inspiring teams
- A collaborative, team focused approach to work, combined with excellent interpersonal skills, and a hunger and passion to learn.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.