General Ledger Accountant
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
This role will mainly run the General Ledger activities for the APMEA Region.
Intercompany Processing, Settlement, Recharges and Billing
- Capture of intercompany receipts and payments on a monthly basis
- Receive and reconcile intercompany payments and statements
- Escalate queries and resolve outstanding issues
- Ensure that receivables and payables balances to other entities
- Liaise with other regions and within the region to balance intercompany at month end
- Liaise with business, AP & AR departments to resolve intercompany issues
- Preparation of monthly recharges and posting of foreign currency revaluation
- Maintenance of intercompany unagreed listing, follow-up and status update on SAP system & company internal system i.e. Intercompany Management System (ICMS)
- Analysis of intercompany costs to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure complete supporting documents for intercompany
- Preparation of monthly movement listing for audit purposes
- Preparation of monthly ICO reporting and notes to Hyperion to Financial Reporting Team for consolidation purposes
- Preparation of statutory intercompany statement for audit purposes
- Perform other duties as assigned by Assistant Manager / Manager
Qualifications and skills
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Financial Accounting
- Ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines and displays initiative
- Language proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- SAP FI/CO experience an advantage
- Clear communication skills
- Good MS Excel skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.