Accounts Payable Executive
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Responsible for processing invoices, credit notes and debit notes from vendors, accurately and in a timely manner. Completes payments and control expenses by verifying/reconciling invoices.
The role is responsible for all accounting work associated with processing accounts payable including payments and travel and expense processing.
- Validation and booking of supplier invoices
- Matching invoices with Purchase Orders (PO)
- Obtaining appropriate approvals for non-PO invoices
- Fund Request and Payments processing
- Handling supplier and Site queries relating to payables
- Processing Travel Expense Reports
- AP month end closing and reporting in carrying out the responsibilities of AP department
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents
- Involve in data cleansing activity and data ownership transfer.
Qualifications and skills
- A degree in finance with a minimum of 1-2 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in fluent English, in a clear manner to colleagues and customers
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement, change and the challenge to make it better
- Good command of Accounting knowledge.
- Experience in AP Vendor/Internal Customer Management, Validation, Invoice Processing AP Registration
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.