About The Role
We are looking for a Plant Controller to join our team in Tiel, The Netherlands!
The Plant Controller will own the delivery of the Close out and Reporting of the Sites monthly performance, ensuring this is circulated at the right time to the relevant stakeholders. They will also partner and collaborate closely with the relevant GBS teams to ensure finance best practices are applied across all applicable processes, and in turn, identify opportunities for end-to-end process improvement and simplification.
Kerry operates a Hybrid working policy.
- Continually review site performance (Actuals), raising risks / issues with the Site Management team / Cluster Controller
- Provide leadership and challenge across Site in determining strategic direction & inform on long term growth priorities
- Work closely with Site Management & relevant personnel to continually review performance management - Implementation, timely reporting of & analysis of site KPI's as defined by central operations. Development of remediation actions with relevant manager where KPI's deviate from accepted limits.
- Challenge and inform the decision-making process across key financial decisions within the Site, influencing by building credible and trusting relationships
- Responsible for reviewing and implementing internal controls
- Cost Control: Management of Site Costs. Management of site direct & indirect costs through regular reporting & review of spends with relevant budget holders.
- Site Capital: Management of Capex. Management of financial aspects of site CAPEX process through timely submission of CP's, monthly tracking of cashflows & close off of completed projects.
- Finance business partner for site’s accelerate programme, responsible for creating business cases to support initiatives and tracking monthly impacts.
- Site review: All variances versus prior year and budget are explained to 80%/85%.
- Site Inventory: Measure and report on monthly Valuation. Rework and Out of spec stock analysis monthly. Stock Provision explanation for auditors.
- Budget: Design budget & projection models. Interact with department heads. Variances YTD actuals to be minimized and explained. Budget holders / department heads to sign off on Budget and Projections.
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent Dutch and English is essential for this role
- Strong PQE – ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Knowledge of SAP (SRM and ECC)
- Experience in Manufacturing / Supply Chain environment
- Project Management experience an advantage
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Prioritization and time management skills while handling multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment.
Niacet, a Kerry company, is a leading producer of organic salts, including propionates and acetates, serving the Food, Pharmaceutical and Technical industries. With two longstanding and fully automated manufacturing sites, located in Niagara Falls, NY USA, and Tiel, The Netherlands, Niacet, offers world-class quality products to a global market.
Our solutions meet vital needs across a broad range of applications that are essential to everyday life including: food waste reduction, food preservation, dialysis treatment and other medical applications, energy production, animal nutrition and many more. We continuously harness new scientific knowledge, technologies, and production process so we can deliver trusted, innovative, and evidence-based solutions.
Niacet, is now part of Kerry. Together, we have created a new global leader in the preservation of bakery, meat, and plant-based food. By combining our collective technologies, capabilities, and expertise, we offer a full range of solutions for the most complex food safety challenges.
Get in touch today!
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.