Internal Audit Executive
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a motivated Internal auditor to join our expanding Internal Audit team.
This role can be based from any of our seven offices and will involve working with a broad range of organisations across the public and corporate sectors.
Having won a significant number of new clients over the last year, we are interested in speaking to both Part Qualified and Qualified candidates, as the roles responsibilities can be shaped around the appointed candidate’s skills and experience.
You will be joining a business that has been recognised as Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for five consecutive years and will be able to play in key role in our journey, as we look to continue to grow and expand our internal audit offering.
Outside of the normal day job, there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will help you quickly progress to Manager – this can be everything from supporting in our business development programme through to enrolling on our management development training sessions.
This role can be recruited on a full or part time basis, with plenty of opportunities for the successful applicant to work from home.
- Acting as a business advisor, you will actively contribute towards the success of your client’s organisation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of internal audit engagements.
- Executing assignments from planning through to reporting
- Building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring that a quality service is delivered
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished risk and control specialists and business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace.
- You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
To be considered for the role, you will be:
- ACA/ACCA or IIA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – we can provide full study support if you require it
- Experienced at taking responsibility for a range of internal audit assignments
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with and can confidently liaise with their clients
- Well-organised, enthusiastic and thorough, with a systematic approach and the ability to work to deadlines
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
- Able to access transport and have a full driving license.
Why Bishop Fleming?!
At Bishop Fleming, we take pride in putting our people first. We are a Great Place to Work® certified and offer an outstanding work environment, strong office culture and extensive perks (listed below). We’re also a rapidly growing Top 30 Accountancy firm and have just been ranked fifth in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Rankings. We’re proud to be the highest ranked firm in the South West. This comes on the back of nearly 20% growth last year, several award wins, and record-breaking recruitment taking our headcount to 40 partners and close to 500 people.
We are a firm that thinks clients, people and communities. As a member of Business in the Community (BITC) we are focussed on improving our responsible business practices and collectively making positive impacts for the benefit of society.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Numerous opportunities for development
Please contact Alastair Campbell; Head of Risk Assurance, or Sam Ford; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.