Fund Order Services (Unit Dealing), Associate 2
Who we are looking for
This Associate 2 position is part of our mutual fund trading team. The role will be responsible to perform day-to-day operations for the team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Order Services (Unit Dealing), Associate 2 you will:
- Build understanding of existing mutual fund trading infrastructure and business processes
- Work autonomously with confidence in a fast-moving, complex technical environment
- Build relationships with colleagues across multiple functional groups
- Assist the senior associate complete basic research and resolve inquiries for clients, trading partners, and internal stakeholders
- Ensure all team deliverables are met within assigned deadlines on a daily basis, document and update procedures and team checklists, ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Assist with client reporting and client projects
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Analytical mindset and strong critical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Confident & clear communicator with audience
- Highly motivated with exceptional integrity
- Education & Preferred Qualifications
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in financial services industry
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.