MY - Tax Associate (Company Secretarial), Business Process Solutions
Title: MY - Company Secretarial, Business Process Solutions
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- To maintain and update the secretarial records of clients
- To record the minutes of meetings held by clients and circulating same
- Responsible for the preparation of resolutions and other corporate secretarial documents for clients
- To assist in the planning of General Meetings and execution of the meetings for clients
- To assist in the preparation of Annual Returns and circular resolutions to shareholders of the clients
- To assist in the preparation of pre and post meetings of the Board of Directors of clients
- To advise clients on compliance matters related to Malaysian Companies Act, 2016
- To ensure prompt delivery of documents to clients and provide prompt response to clients’ enquiries and emails
- To handle general administrative duties as and when required
- To attend to ad-hoc assignments if required
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Member of MAICSA or any other relevant professional body preferably with SSM practicing certificate (licensed secretaries are encouraged to apply); candidates currently pursuing ICSA qualification or its equivalent will be considered
- Well versed with Malaysian Companies Act, 2016
- Familiar and conversant with liaising and dealing with SSM and other regulatory acts, laws and guidelines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiar with hosting virtual meetings and recording of meetings
- Minimum 3-5 years' working experience in similar role (PLC compliance knowledge will be an added advantage) and able to work independently
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.