Internal Audit LATAM
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
As a member of this team, you will be involved in assessing risk and the adequacy of mitigation measures across all parts of the business thereby providing you with exposure to both financial and operational areas of the organization.
What would you do?
- Responsible for the delivery and timely issue of audit reports and findings with an emphasis on value added recommendations to ensure risk is managed appropriately.
- Work on ad-hoc and specialist projects
- Facilitate risk assessments.
- Ensure all previous years and current non-compliances are closed on time.
- Efficiently and effectively plan, execute, and report on audits carried out at the Group’s locations worldwide.
- Make a positive contribution to the Group’s Risk Assessment & Reporting processes and overall management of internal control, corporate governance, and risk management.
- Display a strong professional image to finance and other management in the divisions and at corporate head office to ensure that the output of the Internal Audit Department is received enthusiastically.
What will you need to be successful?
- Accounting, Administration, or any other related career
- +5 years of experience in Audit (internal or external) and/or Internal Controls experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive, high achiever capable of consistently delivering quality work, strong attention to detail and an ability to take ownership of projects
- Strong Project Management experience and ability to meet deadlines
- SAP experience
- Data analytic skills
- Advanced English Level (fluent)
- Availability to travel
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.