Junior Tax Consultant M&A
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
We are looking for new colleagues to be part of our tax M&A team. An ideal role for someone ambitious, with a strong desire for learning and development. No previous experience is necessary, we’ll help you gasp the tax M&A world quickly.
This would be a good opportunity to be exposed to complex projects, to be in touch with all taxes and to discover the insight of all industries. Be part of a diverse and experienced team with genuine development opportunities.
Besides being tax consultants, we are Formula 1 fans, animal lovers, travelers, hiking enthusiasts and Netflix marathoners and we are awaiting for a new colleague to complete the list or add a vote to the existing hobbies.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
- Graduates with an academic focus in, e.g. Finance / Accounting, Business Administration, Economical;
- Previous professional experience in finance or tax field is not required but would be an advantage;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities;
- Professional and pro-active approach to deliver high-quality work;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Strong report-writing skills, including advanced use of MS Office tools.
Your future role
As a Junior M&A Consultant, your most important responsibilities will include:
- Participation in due diligences projects;
- Proactively assist in delivering M&A tax projects for a wide variety of industries, by working in close cooperation with Senior Consultants, Managers and above;
- Assuring, together with the rest of the team, client service delivery according to the Deloitte quality standards;
If you recognize these in yourself, as a next step, get in touch and we can start working together on how best to join your interests with our ambitions.
What we offer
Great perspective for your career
- exposure from day one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
- the opportunity to lead projects/teams at an early age
- on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ADIT, CFF and other Tax certifications
Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
- exam period at University? Adapt your work schedule to accommodate your finals, while also getting the job done!
A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
- 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
- We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 3,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes, as well as technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please visit our website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.