Associate - DAT Process Assurance, IT Audit (PwC Acceleration Center Kuala Lumpur)
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career within DAT Process Assurance services, will enable you to assist clients in optimising control activities, organisational strategy, and policies and procedures. You’ll conduct transaction testing, perform readiness assessments, and leverage various technical Information Technology controls (e.g. databases, operating systems, data warehouses, and reporting tools) in order to help our clients achieve optimal operational efficiency.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
- Demonstrates some knowledge of, and/or proven record of success through experience and/or
- coursework in, financial accounting, managerial accounting, assurance and systems including,
- preferably for a global network of professional services firms, in the following areas:
- Have a basic understanding of governance programs, internal controls and the internal and/or external audit process, the technical aspects of information systems, as well as an understanding of application controls, IT general controls and financial reporting concepts; and an ability to design, implement, evaluate, and optimize internal control structures designed to mitigate risk exposures;
- Research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters;
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Interact with various levels of client and firm management in both written and verbal form;
- Possess the ability to prepare memoranda and/or reports that communicate research findings and recommendations concisely and effectively with an orientation toward business communication and grammar;
- Possess the ability to engage productively in a virtual work environment; and
- Be self-motivating and take responsibility for personal growth and development.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Finance & Technology, Accounting & Technology and Mathematics.
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in English reading and writing skills and good oral communication skills in English
- Team player, committed to providing high quality, taking on new experiences, learning new skills, taking direction and feedback from superiors, maintaining timelines
- Digitally skilled to use common applications, including Google & Microsoft Suites and Adobe Acrobat
EducationDegrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - Accounting Information System (AIS)
Required SkillsInformation Systems, Information Technology (IT), Management Information Systems (MIS), Systems Accounting
Optional SkillsAccounting, Information Science
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End DateOctober 28, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.