Senior Audit Manager
As a Senior Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a large portfolio of audit clients;
- Preparing the audit strategy, participating in and supporting the engagement process, reviewing and assessing the work of the audit team, as well as form audit opinions;
- Monitor day-to-day performance of assurance engagements;
- Solve complex technical matters for our clients, and project manages client work Oversee and develop your team to the highest standard;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your team and our clients;
- Take opportunities for wider department responsibilities through training and pitching new projects; and
- Constantly strive to push yourself, and the business, further, knowing you're supported through every stage.
Skills and Core Competencies
- CA / ACCA - Qualified or Final Stage with Audit attempted;
- 3 years experience in a reputed chartered accountants firm including experience in the finalization of audit clients;
- Pro-active, Accountable, and results-driven people;
- Dealing with competing priorities;
- Understanding how to manage resources and communicate effectively are key skills;
- Help promote a positive work ethic; Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and complete multitask assignments in short terms;
- Proficiency in the English language; Excellent computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.); and Excellent knowledge and application of local laws, IFRS/IAS, and ISA.
- Market Competitive Salary (Negotiable based on experience).
- Please mention the position “Senior Audit Manager” in the subject line and also mention the job code: 0806-A-1.