The Economic Analyst would be responsible for conducting research on economic trends and issues in GCC, with a focus on Saudi Arabia, as well as Pakistan. The analyst will be expected to provide analysis and insights to support investment decision making. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in economics, as well as experience with data analysis and statistical modelling.
Key job description of the Economist would be as follows:
• Conduct research on economic trends and issues, using a variety of data sources.
• Analyze data and develop economic forecasts and projections using econometric and other financial modelling techniques.
• Write reports and prepare presentations that communicate economic findings, insights and trends and their impact on financial markets to the internal team as well as the clients.
• Write periodic publications and contributing to other regular publications for economic outlook.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive economic database.
• Stay up-to-date on economic news and developments.
• Collaborate with other members of the research team for incorporation of economic estimates in financial models and projections.
The candidate should have at least bachelor’s degree in economics from a well reputed institution with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent report writing skills, backed by thorough, methodical research skills combined with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work successfully under tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills encompassing finance and investment.
• Thorough understanding of basic and advanced finance concepts.
• Proficient in MS Office and strong presentation skills
• Excellent communications skills (both written and oral English)
• Should be confident, hardworking, result oriented and a good team player
Please share relevant CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Economic Analyst”
NOTE: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (FEMALES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY