Growing, PE backed business based in Surrey is recruiting a Financial Controller.
Leading the finance team
Surrey based, PE backed support services business with a turnover of nearly £100m
- Responsible for all financial matters of the Group including financial accounting & reporting, cash flow, credit control, treasury, internal control, statutory audit and management of the finance system.
- Managing the finance team, you will monitor monthly book closing and be responsible for all monthly / quarterly reporting to all stakeholders.
- Perform treasury function including to enhance treasury management, cash flow forecasting and monthly reporting packs, ensuring the Group always has adequate cash to deliver its operations.
- Work on continual improvement of the budget & forecast process, maintain efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Maintain compliance in the areas of corporate, VAT taxes and provide the lead for any potential tax audits.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our financial processes and use of the system.
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant with management experience and relevant technical exposure
Salary of £75,000 - £85,000 plus bonus