Finance Business Partner
This Finance Business Partner role will be responsible for collaborating with various departments within the business to provide financial insights, guidance, and support for strategic decision-making. The role includes analysing financial data, identifying key trends, and interpreting financial information to help drive business performance.
We are delighted to be partnering with a market leading, well-known fashion retail business on a really exciting Finance Business Partner role based in West London. The company offers trendy and affordable fashion options, targeting a wide customer base. The business is recognised for its stylish designs, frequently adapting to the latest fashion trends, sold through both its strong online presence and nationwide stores.
The key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner role include:
- Developing a detailed knowledge of costs and drivers - use to challenge and reduce spend
- Establish and shape store performance targets and assess performance against these
- Preparation & analysis of department KPIs and reporting
- Evolve our recently automated commercial reporting to assess performance
- Developing close and trusted working relationships with Finance colleagues and Dept Heads providing support for decision making
- Working with procurement to identify and influence opportunities to improve value for money
- Alongside Dept Heads, agreeing an annual budget and update periodic forecasts - challenge assumptions, variances, and influence deficiencies
- Streamline processes and reporting to free up time to analyse performance
The successful candidate for this Finance Business Partner role will:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Be an excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Have excellent excel and modelling skills
- Have the ability to manage multiple and fast changing priorities
This role will provide the successful candidate with a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, high performance finance team within a highly reputable business. The candidate will have the opportunity to build relationships with senior stakeholders, develop their skill set and advance their career all alongside a highly competitive salary and benefits package.