Cost and Management Accountant
Our client is keen to appoint a Cost & Management Accountant who has a manufacturing background. The role has been created due to increased focus on commercial and operational deliverable in this well established production business.
Exclusive and well established production business based in the South East area of Kent.
The role will be based in the office 5 days per week and key responsibilities include:
- Report on KPI's and key functional metrics to reduce costs to improve buying & production efficiency on work process re engineering projects
- Assist with weekly KPI reporting
- Review current and new product costings
- Lead support on analysing daily / weekly production variances
- Key support in implementing robust WMS / stock controls
- Reconcile weekly reports with monthly accounts and analyse
- Understanding current ERP system and help implement changes to ERP
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in product costing, management accounts, cost control, labour variance, KPI reporting
- Newly qualified
- Experienced within the manufacturing industry
Salary circa 45-50K