Purchase Ledger Manager (with Hybrid Working)
Exciting opportunity to join an established business within Property and housing based in their St. Albans offices as Purchase Ledger Manager (with Hybrid Working). Great company culture, competitive salary, and exciting additional benefits.
The client are an established property and housing business - focused on the luxury market in and around London; who are seeking a seasoned Purchase Ledger Manager (with Hybrid Working) to join the team based in St. Albans. As Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for managing a small team in leading them to success in managing the purchase ledger function. Take full ownership of your team, improve processes and motivate them in handling the complex invoicing process.
As Purchase Ledger Manager (with Hybrid Working), you will be responsible for:
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating accounts payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and lenders.
The perfect Purchase Ledger Manager (with Hybrid Working) will be:
- Process driven - focused on improving processes and motivating their teams for success
- Seasoned in managing or leading teams
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing the Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger function
- Great communication with ability to communicate across departments - both written and verbally
- Competitive Salary for the right candidate
- Hybrid working with only 4 days in office
- Long-standing and established team
- Great company culture
- Exciting additional benefits too!