EMEA Senior A2R Analyst - Inventory
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- The EMEA Senior A2R Analyst - Inventory is responsible for the accounting processes at manufacturing sites and warehouses.
- This role requires an understanding of complex accounting matters, quick problem-solving skills and strong collaboration with other finance and non-finance teams.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing manual journals as needed for inventory-related activity with adequate supporting documentation.
- Completing assigned inventory-related account reconciliations in Blackline per established deadlines.
- Responding to queries from local country finance teams in a timely manner.
- Providing audit support.
- Supporting regional and global reporting requirements such as monthly Balance Sheet & P&L Flux analysis.
- Supporting monthly/quarterly/annual close processes.
- Ensuring adherence of processes to the company's policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations; supporting the strengthening of financial processes and controls.
- Supporting local, regional, and global projects.
- Maintaining focus on continuous process improvement opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
- Finance professional with a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience with a proven track in a multinational environment or audit.
- Specialist of US GAAP/ IFRS would bring additional value to the team.
- Strong analyst with excellent communication skills, who can be diplomatic, flexible and has a “can do” mindset.
- In terms of education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- And of course, fluent English speaker with strong reporting tools knowledge including MS Excel.
What do we offer?
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Educational support: fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs), financial certifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!