Experienced Accountant (m/f) - French & English Speaking
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking an Experienced Accountant (m/f).
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Accounting department ambitions.
Our team of specialist provides excellent accounting services to optimally support clients in the execution of their tasks and the realisation of their growth ambitions.
In collaboration with your manager, you will be in charge of a diversified client portfolio, operational in various sectors (commercial, SME, finance, PFS, real estate..), at national and international level.
You will be responsible for achieving the successful delivery of your assignments and provide a high-quality service.
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our clients;
- Work at client’s premises upon request;
- Delegation to and review of the junior’s team member work;
- Participate in preparation of indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with your manager and our tax department;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in LUXGAAP;
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations on a timely basis and in line with the corporate policy;
- Preparation of annual accounts and its notes;
- Support and contribution to the migration of a paperless accounting services;
- Correspondence with clients, and assist clients upon requests;
- Coaching of junior staff members.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting;
- 2-3 years of experience in a Fiduciary, ideally in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in French and English, any other language is considered as an asset;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office with mastery of excel;
- Organization skills and attention to details;
- Team spirit and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams;
- Positive energy and motivated spirit.
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 68,000 people serving clients in more than 147 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 330 professional staff and 24 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply
Please send your resume with the reference (ACCA) - Experienced Accountant (m/f) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.
For more information, we encourage you to read our Privacy Notice at www.grantthornton.lu. If you have any questions, please contact us at gdpr(at)lu.gt.com