Associate/Intern - Financial Accounting Advisory Services - Accounting & Advisory 2023
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As part of the Financial Accounting and Advisory Team, you will play a vital role in supporting our CFO agenda and partnering with financial institutions. You will go beyond traditional accounting standards, focusing on the proactive and business-oriented aspects of finance. Your expertise in finance transformation, financial planning and analysis (FP&A), data and analytics, process optimization and controls, as well as new accounting standards implementation, will be crucial in delivering value-added solutions to our clients.
You will be working together with the senior associates, managers and partners to plan, lead and execute engagements for financial institutions, focusing on the following areas:
- Collaborate with financial institutions to drive finance transformation initiatives, leveraging digital tools and technologies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct data transformation and analytics to generate valuable business insights, enabling data-driven decision-making and value creation for our clients.
- Support the sustainability agenda by assisting in the development and implementation of long-term value reporting and disclosure frameworks, aligning with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Provide expertise in financial planning and analysis (FP&A) activities, including budgeting, forecasting, and performance analysis, to help our clients optimize their financial strategies and achieve their business goals.
- Assist clients in optimizing processes and implementing robust controls to improve operational efficiency, mitigate risks, and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Stay up to date with new accounting standards and regulatory changes, conducting impact assessments and guiding clients through their implementation and adoption.
- Contribute to strategic restructuring projects and new entity set-up by assessing the regulatory and accounting implications, providing insights and recommendations to support decision-making processes.
What We Look For
- Final year undergraduates or recent graduates from programs relating to accounting, finance, data/business analytics, or equivalent, including a Master of Professional Accounting.
- Curious, explorative, innovative, with a bold ambition for change.
- Adaptability to change with a focus on building effective relationships at all levels.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities through a wide range of experiences and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working with highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Candidates may expect a virtual/on-site interview.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents, together with your online application:
- Detailed Resume
- Copy of Highest Academic Certification and Transcripts
- Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To learn more about our service offerings, visit What you can do here or subscribe to EY Global YouTube Channel. To learn more about careers in EYSG, please visit Careers at EY or like us on Facebook EY Careers Singapore.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.