For our Management Company in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to join the Compliance team.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
As member of the Compliance Function, you will assist the Compliance Officer of the Company. You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Conduct activities to identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks
- Contribute to the development of a Compliance framework and culture
- Follow the new legislation and regulations in Luxembourg and adapt the existing procedures and policies
- Provide support to the business lines and operations teams with explanations, recommendations and trainings on their functions
- Reinforce the internal governance and reporting lines of the Company by the way of compliance reports and analysis
- Conduct the compliance controls as defined by the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Perform AML reviews including ML/FT risk assessments on the asset’s side/investments of the funds, assessment of company’s business relationships and preparation of CAC meetings
- 1-2 years’ experience as Compliance expert in the fund industry or other professional experience in the fund industry, e.g. in a ManCo or fund or an auditing firm providing support to a ManCo or fund
- You have a good knowledge of the organisation and activity of UCITS Management Companies and AIFM
- You are familiar with the legal and regulatory framework which applies on the Management Company, particularly the CSSF Circular 18/698 and, ideally, also on Luxembourg and EU AML regulatory framework
- You are able to engage good working relationships with a range of stakeholders including clients and external service providers
- You have a professional level of English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- You have excellent analytical, organisational and reporting skills, and written communication skills. You are proactive, learn quickly and strive for results
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.