Tax Senior (based in SP)
About this position
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
To perform and execute the quality and integrity of Mazars tax methodology and through quality control that applied to every client engagement. To assists and transmit the Mazars values, leadership and maintain productive relationship with clients, other team members and the relevant authorities.
- To prepare tax computations and filling of tax return for a portfolio of clients.
- To assists or perform on Tax Advisory / planning assignment.
- Team Members Coaching & Guiding assistant on tax projects.
- To assist Tax Manager on the Monitoring of Engagement.
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
Desired skills & experience
- Minimum Degree in Finance / Accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences.
- Strong drives to excel professionally.
- Demonstrated success in adapting a work environment of professional staff.
- Team player.
- Prefer full or partial member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Excellent communication and people management / development skills.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.