Supervisor - Audit
To action the Audit Plan and provide our clients with Knowledge and Business Solutions in their respective markets by decreasing risks and increasing revenue through KPMG audit methodologies.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Complete the planning for the audit
- Complete fieldwork and allocate work as appropriate to audit assistants
- Coaching of audit assistants
- Preparation of financial statements, transmittal letter and any other deliverables
- Keeping manager / Partner informed of progress/issues on a job throughout the audit process
- Responsible for getting Partner and manager reviews done
- Completion documentation and follow up of outstanding information
- Prepare and analyze costs on the WIP for their audits
- Prepare fee note requisition on a timely basis and follow up collection of debtors
- Maintaining good relationship with the client’s financial management
- Overall in charge for medium and large sized clients
- Attending stock counts and the follow up of the counts
- BSc in accounting or equivalent
- Accounting qualification or equivalent (CA, ACCA, CPA)
- Technically sound, thorough knowledge of IFRS & ISA
Work experience requirements:
- 4 years’ experience (Minimum 2 year post qualification experience)
- Prior experience in dealing in clients involved in real estate, construction and related industries and oil & gas sectors.
- Hands on experience in advanced audit Methodologies
Knowledge / Technical Skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer Focus
- Mentors new team members
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.