MY - SAP Specialist (SAP Sales Distribution & Material Management), Tax Technology Consulting
Title: Senior Consultant, SAP Specialist
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Our Tax Technology Consulting Team (TTC) helps clients’ tax departments improve their tax functions. We’re committed to finding new methods and processes to take clients’ current tax departments to the next level of performance. Our TTC team is aligned with other Deloitte consultants around the world and includes industry, tax, organizational, change management, technology, and compliance specialists who will work with clients to align their tax strategy with their global business operations.
- Participates in functional / technical requirements review and documentations
- To resolve data / reporting related issues
- To perform SAP configurations and testing related to tax data / reporting
- To work with tax technical to understand tax requirements and recommending the solutions in SAP
- To study, review and configure client’s tax data / reporting requirements in SAP and provide feedback and recommendations for best practices
- Support the development and supporting teams in providing functional / technical requirements and testing
- Perform review, testing and setup/configurations support
- Document down issues and providing solutions and managing change request
- Perform data analysis and work with or supporting other teams for end-to-end solutions or Implementation
- To support pre-sales team in demo configurations
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Computer Science or related field
- At least 5/6 years of experience configuring, implementing or support of SAP SD / MM and at least 4 end to end full life cycle of SAP SD / MM implementations
- Had experience in configuring tax requirements and reports or work to resolve tax related data/reports issues
- Experience in:
- SAP SD / MM
- ECC6 or S/4 Hana or cloud
- Advanced Compliance Reporting (ACR), eDocumentation Compliance and SAP Tax Compliance Modules
- SAP Materials Management including Fiori Applications
- Good understanding end to end procure to pay process
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.