Staff on Call in Regulatory Reporting #222338
Your field of responsibility
An interesting role within the Group Capital and Liquidity Reporting function, the team’s mission is the measurement and reporting of the firm’s regulatory capital requirements, Swiss regulatory capital and balance sheet and, importantly, the support of the business divisions in understanding and managing these numbers. An opportunity to play a key role in a small team calculating and reporting the capital requirements for the Investment Banking activities in Switzerland and, therefore, a unique opportunity to gain a detailed understanding of the Bank’s regulatory capital and Leverage exposure calculation and the relevant Banking Regulations like the upcoming Basel IV Banking Standards.
You get the outstanding possibility to work on an on-call contract with irregular working hours, which can be ideally agreed with your studies. You work in a dedicated and highly committed team that is part of a dynamic and diverse environment.
Your future colleagues
Become part of an inspiring, dynamic, young team with highly skilled specialists and get the opportunity to closely work together with dedicated Business and IT professionals. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team. Passion: If you take pleasure in looking at things strategically and putting your creativity at work and you are inspired by the passion to improve and simplify processes and to reduce undue complexity, this role will be meaningful to you and will provide you with inspiration.
- Strong communication and social skills, the ability to handle demanding business partners, structured work style and willingness to help,
- You enjoy assisting in preparation of weekly and month end reporting of capital requirements.
- Additionally, you get the chance to do ad-hoc preparation of analyses on different types of data cuts.
- You are doing administrative tasks efficiently, with a high quality and determination.
- You are proficient and have good written and oral language skills in English.
- Excellent competency using MS Excel, a strong attitude for working with numbers and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowing VBA could be useful, but not mandatory.
- Having an understanding and/or experience querying data using SQL is valued.
- Your goal is to continuously improve your working environment and your analytical skills, and you are a highly motivated person with a positive personality and enjoy collaborating with a team and flexible working arrangements.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. R. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.